Saturday, September 23, 2017

I'LL PUT IT OFF UNTIL TOMORROW

And I do admit that it's tempting to say that it's better to delay it until tomorrow.  However, tomorrow is only a few hours away.  Today is yesterday's version of tomorrow.  And yesterday was some other version of tomorrow.  And when you say you'll put it off tomorrow, you fail to realize that tomorrow is actually a lot closer than you think.  And you will be forced to do the task eventually.  And it's far better to do the task right now.  Because the sooner the task is done, the less it's lack of completion will haunt you.  And the sooner the task is done, the sooner you can relax without a backlog of incomplete tasks haunting your every second.  Instead of saying, "I'll put it off until tomorrow," it's far better to say, "I'll do it right now."  I'm just saying, it's what I would do at least.
And as I'm lost in thought in the Autumn, here are some photos of the following individuals.
Doutzen Kroes






























 Kirsten Dunst







 Taja Feistner









No comments: