Monday, September 11, 2017

OH WHAT FUN IT IS TO LISTEN TO SOME MUSIC

When life gets me down, it's good to listen to some music to boost my spirits.  It doesn't matter what type of music I listen to.  Any type of tune would do.  Right now, I'm in the mood to listen to some music recorded by Katy Perry.  Not only is Katy Perry a very pretty woman to look at, but she has recorded some pretty good songs.  I could look at photos of Katy Perry for hours and not get tired of the experience.  And even the roughest days become much easier after listening to an album recorded by Katy Perry.  So today I'm listening to the music of Katy Perry.  And perhaps tomorrow I'll be listening to some more music by Katy Perry.  Heck, I'll be listening to Katy Perry non-stop for an entire week.  Ah yes, that sounds like a fun thing to do.
And as I'm lost in thought in the Summertime, here are some photos of Katy Perry.




































No comments: