Saturday, September 16, 2017

THE RETURN OF GAME OF THRONES

Ser Bronn:  According the Wikipedia, I've been a cast member since the very first season.  I'm so crucial and important, that that the Show Runners wasted no time to give me series regular status right from the very start.  Red carpets and roses are placed at my feet with enthusiasm.
Night King:
Ser Bronn:  My friend over here is listed by Wikipedia as a recurring guest star.  But hey, those are the breaks kid.
Night King:
Ser Bronn:  What does my friend and I have in common?  I'll tell you what my friend and I have in common.  I shot down, but didn't kill Drogon the Dragon while my friend over there killed, resurrected and turned into an evil ice zombie Viserion the dragon.
Night King:
Ser Bronn:  There isn't a cure for the ice zombie disease.
Night King:
Ser Bronn;  My buddy of here prefers eating brains that are frozen and coated in ice crystals.
Night King:
Ser Bronn:  This is the point that I'm making.  Daenerys Targaryen won't be able to fly her dragons anymore without permission from either my friend and I.  Heck, if she tries to fly her remaining two dragons, my friend will turn her remaining two dragons evil like we turned one of her dragons evil.  Daenerys Targaryen is screwed and she knows it.  Queen Cersei Lannister will cause so much damage, that folks will forget that the actress who played the role once played the role of Sarah Connor in the Terminator Franchise.  My friend and I scored the ultimate victory and everybody knows it.
Night King:
Ser Bronn:  My Buddy over here pulled the ultimate victory beyond that.  Daenerys Targaryen's own dragon Viserion used zombie ice fire to tear down the border wall protecting Seven Kingdoms of Westeros from the Dregs of Humanity who live beyond the border wall.  Do you know what that means?  It means that anybody who doesn't pledge allegiance to Queen Cersei Lannister will be slaughtered by Viserion the traitor ice zombie dragon.  My buddy and I got you folks so darn screwed that you'll have nightmares all the way through to the year 2019.
Night King:
Ser Bronn:  What's the point in having three dragons each the size of a 747 airplane if my buddy and I either defeated or took over all three of them.  Oh please, give me an actual threat to worry about.
Night King:
Ser Bronn:  Braahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Maisie Williams as Arya Stark
Isaac Hempstead Wright as Bran Stark
Kit Harington as Jon Snow
Sophie Turner as Sansa Stark
Isaac Hempstead Wright as Bran Stark, Maisie Williams as Arya Stark, Kit Harington as Jon Snow and Sophie Turner as Sansa Stark
Sophie Turner as Sansa Stark, Isaac Hempstead Wright as Bran Stark, Kit Harington as Jon Snow and Maisie Williams as Arya Stark
Maisie Williams as Arya Stark
Kit Harington as Jon Snow
Sophie Turner as Sansa Stark
Isaac Hempstead Wright as Bran Stark
Sophie Turner as Sansa Stark, Isaac Hempstead Wright as Bran Stark, Kit Harington as Jon Snow and Maisie Williams as Arya Stark

No comments: