Thursday, September 7, 2017

WHEN MORNING DRIFTS TOWARDS AFTERNOON

So it's morning and soon it's going to be afternoon.  It's daylight and it's likely to remain daylight for a few more hours.  I'm going to enjoy the daylight.  And when a great opportunity arises, I'll be ready to enjoy the opportunity when it arises.  But what happens when somebody claims that a great opportunity will arise in this place at this time, I show up at the right time and at the right time and nothing happens?  I guess I proceed as normally.  Perhaps there is a false start.  Perhaps there is a delayed start.  Just give it some time.  Perhaps the car ran out of gas.  Perhaps the car was in need for repairs.  Perhaps I was destined to win the lottery, but not in that manner.  Perhaps I'm overthinking this day.  Perhaps I'm just to enjoy today with all it's glory.  And if I was supposed to end up there, but I end up here instead, then oh well.  At least I get to enjoy today and that's all that matters.  Next time the opportunity could be walking directly in front of me and all I have to do is to grab it.  Hey, it could happen.  Patience is all that's needed.
And as I'm lost in thought in the Summertime, here are some photos of Reese Witherspoon.



































No comments: