Wednesday, September 13, 2017

WHERE HAS THE SUMMER GONE?

Where has the Summer gone?  I'm not running the electric fan anymore.  The inside of the house without the air conditioning running no longer needs the electric fan running.  And now I need to wear a light jacket when walking outside.  There used to be Summer a week or so ago, but the weather has gotten cooler recently.  Perhaps Summer will return and I can enjoy a heat wave again.  I'm hoping that Autumn hasn't already returned, but signs of Autumn keep showing up regardless.  Anyway, It's not Winter yet and I'm still waiting for the chance for a heatwave to return.  Until then, I'm going to enjoy today for all it's worth.
And as I'm lost in thought while it's still Summertime out there, but kind of feels like Autumn, here are some photos of Sophie Cookson.








Rick Edwards and Sophie Cookson
















Sophie Cookson



No comments: