Wednesday, November 1, 2017

WELL, I WAS GOING TO MOW THE LAWN THIS MORNING

Well, I was going to mow the lawn because I thought I had plenty of time for yard work before the rain was scheduled to fall.  However, the rain fell much quicker than expected.  So I guess I'll mow the lawn tomorrow.  That leaves today for other activities instead.  Or rather, I'll do other activities instead after I enjoy some lunch.  It's almost time for lunch.  Once lunch is enjoyed, then I'll embark on other activities instead of lawn mowing.  I'm not sure what those other activities are going to be, but I'll figure that out later on today.
And as I'm lost in thought while it's raining in the Autumn, here are some photos of the following individuals.
Natassia Malthe and her lawyer Gloria Allred



















 Natassia Malthe









No comments: