Saturday, December 2, 2017

TONIGHT IS GOING TO BE A WONDERFUL EVENING

What should I do tonight?  Should I watch something on television or should I watch something on digital video disk.  Or perhaps I should read a book.  It's getting much too chilly outside to aimlessly roam around outside.  It's getting to the type of weather where outdoor trips need to be a bit more purposeful.  Though it's not yet Winter.  It's not Winter until the Winter Solstice.  So there's still a chance that a warm spell might result.  And if a warm spell results, then I can aimlessly roam around without a purposeful intent.  Or perhaps if I'm in a warmer climate that's Summer all year round, then I could aimlessly roam around without purposeful intent.  However, I'm in Columbus, Ohio and it's December.  The outside temperature is getting colder.  And I'm still trying to figure out what I should do tonight.  Perhaps I'll brew some coffee while I make up my mind.  Ah yes, coffee is a great way to start the decision making process.
And as I'm lost in thought in the Winter, here are some photos of the following individuals.
Cara Delevingne

 Daisy Ridley










 Hannah Furguson and Gigi Hadid
 Gigi Hadid






 Ellen Rosa, Lineisy Montero and Grace Hartzel
 Raquel Zimmermann and Tom Batemann









 Liu Wen, Lily Aldridge, Karlie Kloss and Kendall Jenner
 Kendall Jenner
 Talita Von Furstenberg and Kendall Jenner
 Kendall Jenner
 Kendall Jenner and Vittoria Ceretti
 Kendall Jenner and Alma Jodorowsky
 Kendall Jenner


Yara Shahidi






No comments: