Sunday, January 21, 2018

THE SNOW IS MELTING

And I look out of the window and I wonder where the snow has gone.  There was snow and ice on the ground yesterday.  Yet today, most of that snow and ice have melted.  Yes, it's supposed to be Winter.  And it's supposed to be Winter at least until February (And perhaps a few weeks into March because it really doesn't end until the Spring Solstice).  And most people associate Winter with snow and ice.  But the weather is warming up and the snow is going away.  But I guess the Winter frost can always return.  And Columbus, Ohio is best known for mild Winters.  So I guess I'll be enjoying the bright green grass again in the days to come in the Winter.
And as I'm lost in thought in the Winter, here are some photos of Camilla Belle.

































No comments: