Thursday, February 1, 2018

AT

This is where I'm at.  I'm in the upper working poor washing dishes and busing tables in a restaurant while living in a lower middle class neighborhood.  I'm not rich and famous---Though I would like to be.  It's hard to go to billionaire galas and parties because I don't have backstage access to such functions---Though I would love to have backstage access.  Minimum wage employment is my only source of income.  I watch the rich and famous on television with the knowledge that I'm not among them---Though I would like to be.  And through it all, I manage to keep my head above water.  This is the reality that I'm living in right now---Though I would love to win the Lottery someday.  Perhaps someday I will win the Lottery.  Ah yes, wouldn't that be a nice thing to experience.
And as I'm lost in thought in the Winter, here are some photos of the following individuals.
Abbey Lee Kershaw


 Blésnya Minher
 Candice Swanepoel


 Estee Rammant








 Hanne Gaby Odiele







 Issa Lish




 Jasmine Tookes

 Josephine Skriver

 Julia Nobis
 Leila Goldkuhl
Lera Kvasovka









 Lexi Boling










 Lulu
 Sara Grace Wallerstedt
 Saskia de Brauw















 Taylor Hill


 Vittoria Ceretti

 Zendaya Coleman





No comments: