Thursday, February 1, 2018

SUNGLASSES

I have to admit that there is a certain coolness factor when it comes to wearing sunglasses.  Not only does sunglasses protect your eyes from the glaring sun, but certain types of sunglasses has a tendency to make a person look stylish.  Though I do admit that though there is also a certain coolness factor when wearing sunglasses at night, it's not very practical.  It's not practical because it's already dark outside and the sunglasses diminishes what little light is still available.  But if a person is wiling to trade in the ability to see directly in front of them for the chance to look cool and stylish, then I'd say go for it.  But don't say I didn't warn you when the lack of vision proves to be a liability.
And as I'm lost in thought in the Winter, here are some photos of Veronica Dunne.


































No comments: