Friday, March 9, 2018

THE SKIES ARE MOSTLY CLOUDY

The skies are mostly cloudy.  Yeah, there are holes in the clouds to allow a brief glimpse of the clear blue skies above the clouds.  But the clouds mostly blocked the view of the sun and the clear blue skies.  And yet it doesn't rain.  Perhaps it's too cold to rain.  It's not snowing either.  It's just cold and cloudy out there.  However, I know that Winter is ending.  I know that Spring is beginning.  I know that it's time to prepare for the end of Winter and the start of Spring.  And prepare for Spring I shall do.  And prepare for Spring the community around me will do also.  For Springtime is the entry gate for Summer.  And oh what a wonderful day it will be when Summer finally arrives.
And as I'm lost in thought as I realize that Spring is coming, here are some photos of the following individuals.
Dean Cain and Teri Hatcher
 Teri Hatcher and her daughter Emerson Tenney













 Teri Hatcher






























No comments: