Friday, March 2, 2018

THE TELEPHONE CONFERENCE CALL

UNPOPULAR LAD:  I'm going to make a telephone conference call to all of the other employees of my corporate firm.  I hope it's going to be a productive conference call.
ME:  That's great.  How many people are in your corporate firm?
UNPOPULAR LAD:  I'm the first and the only employee of my corporate firm.
ME:  How are you going to have a telephone conference call to all the other employees of your corporate firm if your corporate firm only consists of yourself?
UNPOPULAR LAD:  Trust me when I say that the technology exists.
ME:  That's great.  I hope it's productive.
UNPOPULAR LAD:  I also hope the telephone conference call is productive, but it's never productive.  Gridlock and rigid partisan politics causes issues and problems to remain unsolved for decades.  No decision is ever made and the telephone conference call always goes from bad to worse.
ME:  But you told me that you're the first and the only employee of your corporate firm.
UNPOPULAR LAD:  And you ought to see the scary arguments that I have with myself.  It's not easy when I argue with myself and I always end up losing the argument.
I frowned as I walked away as Unpopular Lad proceeds to have a telephone conference call with himself over the telephone.
And as I'm lost in thought during the transition from Winter to Spring, here are some photos of the following individuals.
Darius Rucker, Hillary Scott, Charles Kelley and Dave Haywood
 Dave Haywood, Hillary Scott and Charles Kelley
 Hillary Scott, Charles Kelley and Dave Haywood


 Kelsea Ballerini, Brad Paisley and Chris Young





 Kelsea Ballerini















 Kelsea Ballerini and Lindsay Ell
 Lindsay Ell














No comments: