Thursday, April 12, 2018

THOUGHTS AND REFLECTIONS AS SUMMER IS GETTING CLOSER

Perhaps I'm at my best.  Perhaps I'm at my worst.  Perhaps it really doesn't matter what I do because what's about to happen will happen regardless.  It all depends on how you interpret what will happen in the next couple of weeks.  Or perhaps what will happen will occur much sooner than that.  I'm not really sure what's going on.  Nor am I sure what will happen in the next couple of weeks.  I'm pretty much making it up as I go along.  And I pray that my efforts in making it up as I go along will take me along the right path.  And if it takes me along the right path, then everything is great.  And if it takes me along the wrong path, then perhaps there's still time for course correction.  I'll find out one way or the other in the days to come.
And as I'm lost in thought in the Springtime, here are some photos of the following individuals.

 Christy Turlington and Valentino creative director Pierpaolo Piccioli


 Doutzen Kroes
 Emily Ratajkowski










Hari Nef
 Irina Shayk
 Isabeli Fontana





 Karlie Kloss
 Lara Stone

 Lily Collins





 Linda Evangelista
 Liya Kebede
 Michelle Dockery






 Christina Ricci
 Emily Ratajkowski
 Hari Nef and InStyle Magazine Editor-in-Chief Laura Brown
 Karolina Kurkova and stylist Brad Goreski
 InStyle Magazine Editor-in-Chief Laura Brown and Emily Ratajkowski

No comments: