Wednesday, April 4, 2018

PLAYING A GAME

Games are fun to play.  There are lots of game that could be enjoyed.  Board games are my favorite type of game to play.  I rarely win a board game, but that doesn't stop me from attempting to win regardless.  I have yet to participate in a Game Show.  Game Shows is a type of game of sort.  Few ever get to play a Game Show type of game.  Even fewer actually win a Game Show type of game.  And those that win the Game Show type of game is set for life.  There are athletic games such as baseball, football and basketball.  Don't forget that type of game.  And then there are computer games.  Ah yes, computer games are fun to play.  Perhaps I'll play a computer game once I have finished writing this Internet blog entry.
And as I'm lost in thought in the Springtime, here are some photos of the following individuals.
Camila Cabello







 Gwyneth Paltrow





 Lena Headey












 Lily Aldridge






 Natalie Portman







 Penelope Cruz






 Robin Wright








 Sara Sampaio








 Sophia Skloss


















 Winona Ryder





 Yara Shahidi










No comments: