Thursday, April 5, 2018

BEFORE THE INVENTION OF THE WORLD WIDE WEB

There once was a time when I would wake up in the morning and it never occurred to me to make a blog entry post on my twitter account.  And I was perfectly fine with such a thing.  I know that's a weird thing to say.  However, there was no such thing as the World Wide Web when I attended Elementary School and High School in the 1970's and the 1980's.  Yeah, there was the Internet, but few people ever used it and there was no World Wide Web attached to it.  Most people back in the 1970's and the 1980's were blissfully unaware that there was such a thing as an Internet at all.  And now that it's been introduced, it's hard to believe life existing without it.  It's amazing how technology has advanced in such a short span of time.
And as I'm lost in thought in the Springtime, here are some photos of the following individuals.
Caroline Wozniacki





 Chantel Jeffries













 Julianne Hough



No comments: