Thursday, April 5, 2018

PERHAPS IT WILL GET WARMER OUTSIDE

Perhaps it will get warmer outside.  Perhaps I should mow the lawn when it gets warmer outside.  Perhaps I should mow the lawn while it's still cold outside.  How long could I get away with not mowing the lawn.  I don't want to delay mowing the lawn to such an extent, that it causes distress among the neighbors.  But by the same extension, do I have the energy to mow the lawn.  Perhaps I have an extra week or two to make up my mind.  Perhaps I have no time left to decide.  I'll figure it all out when I complete this Internet blog.  Perhaps I won't have it all figured out when I complete this Internet blog.  I'll find out one way or the other when I complete this sentence.
And as I'm lost in thought about being lost in thought while it's slowly getting warmer in the Springtime, here are some photos of the following individuals who are also probably enjoying the Springtime,
Aandreea Diaconu
 









Alicia Keys







 Cara Delevingne










 Helena Severin

























 Kris Grikaite












 Lily Collins








 Miranda Kerr







 Nicole Kidman







No comments: