Saturday, April 21, 2018

LET'S GO TO MEXICO FOR A WHILE

It would be nice to go on vacation to Mexico someday.  However, I don't have the cash to afford a $10,000.00 a month condominium in Mexico.  Yeah, it would be nice if I was earning that type of cash, but the opportunity to earn that type of cash hasn't arrived yet.  Perhaps someday, the chance to earn that type of cash might arrive.  However, I guess I'll have to wait for another day.  Until then, I could imagine what type of life I would be living while earning enough to afford a $10,000 a month condominium in Mexico.  Oh the fun and exciting adventures I could be enjoying.  Oh what fun it would be.  Oh what fun indeed.  Oh well.  Gosh darn the luck.
And as I'm lost in thought in the Springtime, here are some photos of the following individuals.
Anais Pouliot















 Bregje Heinen







 Emma Stern






 Gigi Hadid









 Karlie Kloss


 Sistine Stallone







 Tori Praver








No comments: