Wednesday, May 9, 2018

EITHER WALKING OR USING PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION

Yeah, I've tried driving a car and it didn't work.  And if it's possible to get by with riding a bike without getting hit by a car, then I would do so instead.  And if it's possible to get by with riding a bike without constantly getting a flat bike tire three times a week, then I would do so.  And if it's possible to get by with public transportation, then I would do so.  Yeah, I kind of have to wait a bit for the public transportation to arrive.  And public transportation isn't cost effective.  But if I'm having trouble driving a car or riding a bike without getting into a spectacular car or bike traffic accident, then perhaps it's better to either walk or use public transportation everywhere.  Hey, what else is there available right now?  Not much beyond that.  There is a consequence to being inept when it comes to driving a car or being inept in riding a bike.  And either needing to walk everywhere or needing public transportation ends up being the necessary resolution.  At any rate, I'm perfectly fine with either walking or using public transportation.  It's impossible to get into a spectacular car wreck when either walking or using public transportation and that's the important thing.
And as I'm lost in thought in the Springtime as Summertime gets closer, here are some photos of the following individuals.
Cara Delevingne


 Dua Lipa












 Elle Fanning




 Eva Herzigova














 Kate Brock































 Nina Agdal













No comments: