Thursday, May 17, 2018

AND TONIGHT I HAVE SURFED THE INTERNET

And tonight I have surfed the Internet.  And once I have typed out this Internet blog, I shall get some much needed rest.  There is a big day ahead of me tomorrow and I need to be fully rested for it.  There is no capacity to enter tomorrow feeling sleepy.  I shall be needing every waking second of daylight that tomorrow is going to bring.  Then again, tomorrow is the weekend.  The weekend is normally the busiest and the most hectic day of the calendar for me.  I normally don't get to rest until the weekday.  At any rate, I have a few more sentences to type out before this Internet blog can be posted.  And once this Internet blog is posted, then I'll be ready to get some much needed rest.  Ah yes, the chance to rest.  What fun it is to get some much needed rest.
And as I'm lost in thought in the Springtime, here are some photos of the following individuals.
Nadja Bender




 Sarah Paulson












 Stefanie Scott









 Stefanie Scott and Jessica Hawes

 Jessica Hawes and Stefanie Scott
 Stefanie Scott



No comments: