Friday, May 11, 2018

FIFTEEN MINUTES BEHIND SCHEDULE

And yes, perhaps I've been online longer than expected.  Not to worry though.  I'm almost finished with what I've been seeking to accomplish.  It only took fifteen minutes longer than expected.  I'm sure fifteen minutes wouldn't take too much time.  Or rather, I'm hoping that fifteen minutes won't take too much time.  I doubt that being fifteen minutes behind schedule won't be too bad.  I really have nothing planned beyond posting this blog entry beyond getting some much needed sleep.  I have a busy day ahead of me.  I'll need to be properly rested for tomorrow's events.  I only need to type another sentence or two and then this blog entry will be posted.  I even found some really neat photos to go along with this blog entry.
And as I'm lost in thought in the Springtime while surfing the Internet, here are some photos of the following individuals.
Cara Delevingne
 Cara Delevingne sitting on Paris Jackson's lap
 Cara Delevingne, Paris Jackson, Macaulay Culkin and Brenda Song.  Macaulay Culkin was close friends with Michael Jackson.  He's also Paris Jackson's godfather.


 Cara Delevingne and Paris Jackson




 Paris Jackson, Cara Delevingne, Macaulay Culkin and Brenda Song
 Cara Delevingne, Paris Jackson, Brenda Song and Macaulay Culkin
Brenda Song and Macaulay Culkin
 Cara Delevingne and Paris Jackson
 Cara Delevingne ties Paris Jackson's shoe while Macaulay Culkin and Brenda Song watches
Cara Delevingne, Paris Jackson, Brenda Song and Macaulay Culkin

 Cara Delevingne, Paris Jackson, Macaulay Culkin and Brenda Song.
 Paris Jackson (Daughter of the late Michael Jackson)

 Cara Delevingne
 Cara Delevingne and Amber Heard
 Paris Jackson and Cara Delevingne
 Nicky Hilton and Paris Jackson
 Paris Jackson

 Paris Jackson, Charles Delevingne and his daughter Cara Delevingne.  Cara Delevingne is the granddaughter of publishing mogul Sir Jocelyn Stevens and the goddaughter of Joan Collins.

 Paris Jackson

 Cara Delevingne and Paris Jackson

No comments: