Wednesday, May 9, 2018

IT WAS BOUND TO HAPPEN SOONER OR LATER

It was unavoidable.  It was inevitable.  I couldn't delay it any longer.  I hit a brick wall and I had to face it directly.  Yes, it's true.  I had to mow the lawn.  The lawn was starting to get kind of shaggy and the shagginess was at such a level that another day of delay would've made the lawn mowing a bit more difficult than it already was.  But the lawn is mowed.  The lawn is perfect looking.  And now I can look at the front lawn with confidence.  I mowed the lawn and now all is right with the world.  And what will the world be like beyond the lawn mowing.  It will be fun to find out.
And as I'm lost in thought in the Springtime, here are some photos of the following individuals.
Isabel Scholten





 





 Katy Perry





















 Zooey Deschanel























No comments: